run. recover. repeat
online running coaching
Dream your goals;
Believe in yourself;
Achieve with a personalised Coaching Plan.
Develop your running skills whilst your plan fits in and around your life
- Initial consultation to discuss your goals, and understand your running history, training strengths and weaknesses
- Hand-crafted running training plan developed to suit your needs and goals
- Online coaching plan accessible by both Athlete and Coach, and regularly adapted to suit your training progress and life commitments.
- Coaching plans available from complete beginner to competitive athlete (road and off road)
- Benefit from knowledge share from a qualified, experienced, passionate and motivational Coach
- Be accountable to you, your plan and your Coach.
- Periodised plan to ensure you optimise your running and maximise your enjoyment
- Ongoing support through your plan, and your preferred communication tool.
- Pre, post event day guidance
- Running Technique Analysis also available
soft tissue therapy (sports massage)
Stronger than before.
Relieve tired and damaged muscles, optimise recovery whilst training, help alleviate the effects of stress and tension, assist in improved posture and joint mobility, improve blood flow and circulation pre/post event.
- Initial assessment.
- Treatment plan – mutually agreeable.
- Use of a variety of Soft Tissue and Sports Massage techniques to ensure you reach your treatment goal.
- Rehabilitation advice.
what are our principles?
Why do we train the way we do? And how do we know it’ll work for you?
Take Accountability For Your Training
Be accountable to yourself, as well as your Coach and Coaching Plan – keep track of your progress with online access to your run Coaching Plan, and benefit from regular feedback and advice.
Rest & Recover
Rest and recovery days are a key components of any training programme and will always be included in your run Coaching Plan – learn how to maximise, benefit and become a stronger runner and realise your potential.
Sports Massage therapy is a excellent way to relieve muscle tension and optimise recovery during training, and also pre/post event – book a treatment today to experience the benefits.