My two passions
I love working with, and coaching clients using bespoke running plans tailored to help them realise their running dreams.
I also enjoy training for my own running challenges and events, and participate as a volunteer running coach at a local running club.
- 30+ marathons
- 20+ ultras, including 2×100 milers and 10 x 50 milers (4 x 50 miler Grand Slam 3rd lady 2016)
- My current PB’s are Seville Marathon 3:39 (2019), 50k Winter Cross Ultra SDW 50k 5:30 (2018), and 50 miles South Downs Way 8:52 (2018)
I’m not superfast, but I’m not the slowest… I enjoy training hard to obtain my results and delight personal and clients’ progress thanks to my running coaching in Basingstoke.
I love providing sports massage therapy in Basingstoke to clients to help alleviate muscle tension from daily occupational stresses, provide relaxation and help recovery or rehabilitation due to sports training or from injury. I work from my massage Therapy Room which is located in Sherfield Park (RG27 0FD).
I also enjoy the benefits of receiving good sports massage, to help with my training – everyone needs a good sport massage therapist!
I’ve worked at events including Endure 24 (Trail Running), London to Brighton (Cycling) and also supported local Charity events, as well as working as part of a team at a local Sports Massage Clinic.
- UK England Athletics: CiRF (Coach in Running Fitness) Level 2
- UK England Athletics: LiRF (Leadership in Running Fitness) Level 1
- University of Kent: Certificate of Achievement – The Science of Endurance Training and Performance
- ABC Medical: Sports Injury First Aid Course
Sports Massage Therapist:
- Oxford School of Sports Massage (Institute of Sports and Remedial Massage): BTEC Level 5 Professional Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy (Remedial Sports Massage)
- Full member of the ISRM
- Certificate of Achievement: Kinesiology Athlete Taping – John Gibbons Bodymaster Method
- Certificate of Achievement: The Vital Shoulder Complex Master-Class – JG Bodymaster Method.
- Movement Therapy Clinic: Emergency First Aid at Work